Saturday, September 17, 2005

Honey are they speaking about us btw?

Quote of the day -

(Located at My personalized page at labs.google.com, Source:http://www.quotationspage.com/)

At the age of eleven or thereabouts women acquire a poise and an ability to handle difficult situations which a man, if he is lucky, manages to achieve somewhere in the later seventies. - PG Wodehouse

--------------My Take on the Quote of Day for Me from G (for God, Google)--------------------

As though their allegations on my manners were not enough, Wodehouse also seems to feel u should be matured as u are in & around the age he mentions you are expected to have poise etc...may be i can sync in when i reach that age which he mentions for me, but then u can see that only when we stay together right?

I am waiting for you to share the Walk Man!!! did you get it.......

No comments: