Thursday, December 01, 2005

Dreams never die....

Friends Today is World's Aids Day - well we are already having several other interesting days to do something good, for me some how, this day is standing out as over last year & half, I have had chance to meet / interact with a few professionals engaged in tackling this challenge...those interactions did sensitize me to the subject a wee bit better and I would like to contribute my bit on this subject as & when I can. Lets make "The Promise".

If you are interested to read more, check a nice article by US Ambassdor to India which published in The Indian Express on the subject.

As such this year again I shall be walking on 3rd Dec'05 for an awareness campaign being coordinated by CII in Chennai...my company will have a participation there as part of the contingent

Have a nice day,

No comments: