Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Thanking MY Teachers

Happy Teachers's Day to -

 

IIT Kanpur folks - Dear Prof Dhande, Prof Kiruba Shankar, Dear Prof Amitabhva Ghosh, Prof Hatwal, Prof B Rath, Prof Kaul, Tennis Coach, Captain for gliding rides, and many many more....Lala for credit based sales system...........
 
Unnao Tution - Kapil sir for the tutions and all the school teachers who tolerated my mischieves
 
Teachers of BNSD - O N Srivastava and so many others 
 
Birla Vidya Mandir, Naninital - Shri S K Gupta, Shri Sharma (Principal in 1985-86), Bursar, Football coach and Shri Pande (Hindi Teacher), Mr A K Mathur (English and Hostel Management), Majumdar Didi and so many more
 
Teachers & staff at Sunder Model School, Lajpat Nagar Kanpur,
 
Dr Lakshmi for Yoga classes in 2006
 
Lakshman Krishnamoorthy, Rohit Mehta (RtM of L&T), V P Sharma, Rahul Swarup, Dipan, Biju, Pijush Das, R Ramaraj, Anupam Shukla, RK, Dev, MD Saheb (of Talbros Engineering), Jayant Lal HH, Dr Shridhar Lolla, DS Walia and few others for lessons in Corporate life.............................

 

 

I humbly thank you for the valuable lessons in journey of life that you passed on to me.

 

 

To all other teachers in my life all I can say is that sir/madam you are so much part of me that I can't thank you as that would mean self praise. I feel good to remember all of you today on Teachers's Day!

 
I hope you are proud of me as a student. All i can say is that I can read and write today is just because of YOU ALL....so take care and celebrate life....my apologies for missing many names deserving a mention here.
 
Good day,
SKG

No comments: