Thursday, June 22, 2006

Lets Meet @ Ascendas on 24th Jun'06 @ 3pm

Its great to know from Kiruba that next Chennai Bloggers Meet is planned. Click here for details. It was very good experience for me to attend the last meet. Now that there are many people whom I know personally well who are blogging (some of them are David, Jayu, Balu, GS, Somu, Kiruba, Kiran, Rampi, KS, ....) and I also relate to many many blogs without having ever met the authors.

As once Kiruba shared with me that there is so much of goodness around, it makes one feel very comfortable. Offcourse, he and me discussed that there are occassions in blog world related interactions which one may not prefer, but then those could happen any where else as well.

I like many other people believe that blog is a tool and end result for its usage is purely in the hand of the user.

Its good that I have had chance to read and meet good people and now I started even hearing and watching some of them.

I look forward to have enhanced lifestyle and would like to leverage blog as a key vehicle for that in years to come. Look forward to have your presence for the meet.

No comments: