Saturday, July 08, 2006

Will you accept my invitation?

Well I know you love me and care for me!

But you know what I am missing you and all of you might also be missing me (or my unkept promises :) )

I suddenly realized that its around 750 calendar days since I exicted and jumped in habit of blogging...my few random posts won't reflect at all the kind of experiences I have had as direct outcome of this hobby by reading from several folks, meeting few and relating with a few.

During last few years I seem to be missing on few hygiene aspects related to managing my time for best benefit of myself and others in many personal matters. Thus I am lucky that you all have still been with me and are always gonna be there as we move along...

So what I am gonna do is list some of the things which i promised to each of you with some indication of time i desire to close the and all I would do is strike these off as and when they are closed... so keep pulling me and encouraging me, cheering me as I crawl to these simple steps...

1. Nandika - let me get your bicycle fixed up - target - 8th/9th jul

2. Neetu - let me go to sleep by 2.15am 8th jul IST (i know we need to continue living happily and thus stay away from this 'Dream Express' - nick name of my newly acquired PC, beyond healthy hours)

3. Dr Lolla - will send you updated Synopsis and Approach document for my PhD Thesis by 10th Jul'06 and will also call you after that to share my ideas on your upcoming program on 'Art for Non-Art folks specially those in IT'

4. Rampi - can we meet on 12th jul for dinner? will catch up reg my ideas on quillpad
and Kids Hobby club etc more often and supported by timely actions as mutually agreed :))

5. Umashankar Sir - hope we can meet soon and you can get me started on getting Linux based gaming and entertainment center soon...

(more later)....Jayu lets visit your new house this month....Ash lets spend some time relaxing and doing nothing etc...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sunil,
I'mm sure you must have ticked off some of what you have written, And I'm also sure there will be some pending...
Cheers to you for the completed and things nearing completion.

-Balaji