Friday, July 28, 2006

How does this अवतार (avatar) look on me??

'Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed Babloo Saheb' - is the avatar worn by me as - I need to lead important initiatives (hence Saheb word as part of full alias and Babloojee as short name for showing respect this position carries). Babloo being a childlike name indicates challenge my soul faces to work as formal leader. Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed indicates the inspiration I take from गिल्हेरी (Gil heri) that is simply our cute friend squirrel! (S)he is very alert before jumping from the heights (thus bright eyed) and though she does not know the depth ahead, (s)he knows that her/his bushy tail will act as wonderful parachute for her/him to land joyfully (hence the other attribute of being bushy tailed) I seek to imbibe these values over next few weeks as i wear some important hats for few projects in my life and hope that these values become intrinsic part of me so that the avatar can be freed for use by someone else :) .

Credits: Image to Photobucket , Predictive (read easy) Hindi typing by Quillpad, Inspiration to be an Emcee from Tarana, Creativity borrowed from Sree and Confidence from the Folks around to back me up as well as pull me if needed and for their (and your) unconditional love & trust on me! and the phrase - bushy eyed & bright tailed to Comrade PEN

1 comment:

Mahays said...

hi bushy man ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,when can we meet