Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Invitation, 3 years, Questions, Challenges

Hey you all its gonna 3 years since you got me here...join me for the 3rd Anniversary of my blog in Jun'07...do write back at hope at pudhucher.com to plan the celebrations

Do you know that I also blog at www.apollon.in and I am also helping Tom to blog at http://www.pudhucheri.com!

I wish I can manage myself and leverage various gifts God has given to me in my life...

Recently someone very important to me asked me whats the goal I have in mylife and this was nth time I have been thrown this question in last 12months or so.....I would like to know is it necessary to have a goal??? I believe its enough if we have dreams because if we a dream / desire that pure and intense universe will fall in place to fulfill it...what do you say??

No comments: