Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Love, Relationship, Google, April Fool

Around 10days ago, I had a break up in a 11year old relationship and man it hurts..and i feel terrible that its was me who lead to precipitation of the situation. I dreamt that I will be forgiven on the occassion of Easter but that also did not happen.

I still believe that situation will change for better and may be this incident is an April Fool joke by someone for whom my love is more than my need.

Btw, did you guys notice the April Fool Google had on us! They announced a service to give free prints for all the mails as a feature of Gmail and then while all of us were wondering on getting invited in the beta of lovely feature, Google cutely disclosed that it is an April Fool. Man, you fooled me...

Moving on, did you know 7th Apr is World Health Day! I also did not know till I was spammed on SMS by Ministry of Health, Government of India! :) Mera Baharat Mahaan!!

No comments: