Friday, November 23, 2007

For Kiruba - www.kiruba.com

Dear Kiruba, Bonjour
 
Thanks for your call yesterday morning. I missed as I was already in seminar. Not sure if you saw this mail of mine.
 
I am keen to get some blogger references in Blr as SDA-India, organizers of this SOA-India 2007 event have plans for a mega event called JAX 2008 - it will be on Java in Jun 2008 and they would like to have a bloggers stall.
 
As event would be in Bangalore we need to plan well with right people and as I am here till tomorrow your reference would be great help.
 
Do check out details of event at http://www.sda-india.com/conferences/soaindia/ . Its is ONE of the BEST events I would ever attended as a participant!
 
I have spoken to Nicole - CEO of the organizing company (which is Headquartered in Europe) for a strategic tie up with TKF and he & his team is all gungo on it.
 
Lets sign a MOU with them for long term relationship. I will draft the proposed MOU and then we can discuss.
 
I am looking forward to your support on this, and so  am I looking for support of Syed, Rags, Oldmanattkf, Ganesh APP, Ganesh Rupya, BotHack gang, Ramanujamm, Vicky, Labjsi Balaji of SecondLIfe fame, Mahendran Balan, Vijay Anand of Proto fame and all others .....pls do pass this message to right forums and groups to that maximum like minded people can be contacted and involved.
 
So have another great day and lets see how soon can we meet, till then, take care, be wel!,
 
Regards to Sujani, love to kids and affection to Uncle & Aunty,
SKG @ Bangaluru
 
ps - this is my open letter to Kribs and also available at http://suneet.blogspot.com so you can just refer the URL and post comments there....might save not only network load on servers etc but also make it easy for me to see who is saying what on this matter at one place.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SKG aka स्कग्गू! <sunilkgupta1@gmail.com>
Date: Nov 22, 2007 9:44 AM
Subject: at SOA event will call back later can you pls mail me bloggers reference
To: "Kiruba @ Kiruba.com" <kiruba@kiruba.com>



--
Sunil Gupta,
My Work- Business Development-Innovations,Global Services Provider
"I think age is a very high price to pay for maturity" - Tom Stoppard -
Occassional blogs - http://blog.pudhucheri.com, www.apollon.in, http://suneet.blogspot.com


--
My belief: "esercitare liberamente il proprio ingegno, ecco la vera felicità" means using your intellect free from restraint, that's true happiness मतलब असली ख़ुशी अपनी अक्ल को बंदिशों से मुक्त करके इस्तेमाल करने में है!!! Ha Ha...:))

2 comments:

ShantanuDas said...

hi. it seems you have become the sponsor of SDA too! lol!!.. ....came to chk ur blog. ...it reflects the same real life person as I see!! full of energy. Good job!
What is TKF?

ShantanuDas said...

yup! I will be member of TKF.... and go to common functions next time....