Wednesday, November 21, 2007

LIVE from SOA India


Hey world,
 
SOA India 2007 is rocking at Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore.
 
Event organizers SDA-India have done fabulous job.
 
Right now I am listening to Dough, COO, Microsoft India and he is doing great deal of talking. Little while ago I heard Keith on Human Interaction Management.
 
If you wanna blog live please reach me at 98410-21512...we need few of you bloggers here...
 
Event ends on 23rd Nov'07....
 
Catch you again Soon,
 
SKG @ SOA with H2H mindset ...ask me what that means :)
--
My belief: "esercitare liberamente il proprio ingegno, ecco la vera felicità" means using your intellect free from restraint, that's true happiness मतलब असली ख़ुशी अपनी अक्ल को बंदिशों से मुक्त करके इस्तेमाल करने में है!!! Ha Ha...:))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May be you should now check for http://www.develoeprsummit.com/

A happening conference for Indian Developers. Check out the sessions and Speakers....Awesome dude...!!

I am attending...no way I can miss this..!!

Cheers,
Prajeesh Nair